DOLPHIN FUEL INJECTION AIR INTAKE SYSTEM CLEANER removes deposits that can accumulate in the air throttle body assemblies. Deposits will substantially reduce air flow, disrupting the critical air/fuel ratio that is essential to engine operation and fuel efficiency. DOLPHIN FUEL INJECTION AIR INTAKE SYSTEM CLEANER provides a complete cleaning of the air throttle body assembly and plenum area of the engine.
- Removes harmful deposit inside the throttle body.
- Specially formulated to remove carbon residue, dirt and other pollutants.
- Maintains the correct air-fuel ratio while enhancing fuel efficiency and complete combustion.
- Reduce exhaust emissions.
- Eliminates starting problems.
- Clean Intake manifold and combustion chamber.
- Protects carbon buildup.
- Restore power, performance and fuel economy.
- Shut off the engine before spraying. For pin point application, insert red extension tube tightly into the nozzle of the actuators.
- Hold the can in upright position and press spray button to apply product. Avoid spraying into paint or plastic as it may cause damage.
- For automatic chokes – stop the engine, remove air filter and let it cool down. Spray Dolphin Fuel Injection Air Intake System Cleaner on both ends of choke valves and corresponding linkage while opening and closing choke manually to remove deposits of oil and grime.
- Use only outdoors or in a well- ventilated area.
Store in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at temperature below 50°C. Do not place in direct sun light or near any heat and flame sources. Do not expose to temperature exceeding 50° C.
Dolphin Fuel Injection Air Intake System Cleaner has a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacturing.
Dolphin Fuel Injection Air Intake System Cleaner is available in 450 ml metal aerosol can with 12 cans per case.