DOLPHIN MDF BOND KIT is a bonding agent which, comes in a set of high viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive and an aerosol activator.
- High bonding strength.
- Suitable for use on an inclined surface.
- Suitable to bond on an uneven and rough surface.
- Particularly suited to bond difficult substrates. It increases the bonding strength by preventing the adhesive to be absorbed by the surface.
- Clean the surface before application.
- Move the adhesive nozzle on the targeted areas as the adhesive drips out.
- Spray the activator on the other surface.
- Join both surfaces and press them firmly with your hands for one minute.
- Application temperature is 5-30 ˚C.
Shelf life of 18 months if stored below 25˚C in an unopened container.
Temperature is a critical factor in storing this material, hence material should must be kept below 25˚C.
Stacking of 5.4 feet should be done in the warehouse.
400 ml & 100 gm 25 pcs