Dolphin Radiator Coolant is a premium blend of glycols, rust Inhibitors and other performance enhancers for achieving optimum engine temperatures and extending the service life.
DOLPHIN RADIATOR COOLANT can be used in all type of modern radiators operating at high temperatures using various metals in their construction.
- When engine is cold, flush out the cooling system by opening the drain plugs.
- Open the radiator cap. Using a hose with running water, let the water enter into the system and run continuously until water coming out of drain is clear.
- Fasten all drain plugs.
- Fill the system with 100% Dolphin Radiator Coolant.
- Run engine and check for leaks.
- Replace Dolphin Radiator Coolant after every 6,000-8,000 kms.
Store in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at temperature below 50°C.
Do not place in direct sunlight or nearby any heat and flame source.
36 months shelf life from date of manufacturing.
1 ltr bottle – 24 Pcs / Crtn
4 ltr Jelly Can 6 Pcs / Crtn