DOLPHIN AEROSOL SPRAY PAINT acrylic spray paint is made from 100 % Acrylic resin and CFC free advanced technology specially formulated for decorative and protective purposes. Its film finish has excellent hardness with excellent weather resistance making it suitable both for interior or exterior applications.
- Good leveling
- High coverage
- High spray rate
- Fast drying
- Strong adhesion
- Rich color
- High gloss
- Clean the surface if it is dusty, oily or greasy. If rusted sand those areas prior to spray paint application.
- Check the actuator and clean it, if necessary.
- Shake well before using the paint.
- Spray the paint on rough surface once to judge the internal pressure.
- Spray exactly parallel from the start till end in to and fro motion.
- The minimum distance of 12” or 30 cm should be kept between the can and the substrate.
Store in a cool, dry location in unopened containers below 25°C. Do not place in direct sunlight or nearby any heat, sparks, and flame source.
DOLPHIN AEROSOL SPRAY PAINT has a shelf life of 36 months from date of manufacturing. Storage outside specified parameters may reduce the shelf life. A maximum of 6.7 ft. height should be kept of the pallet containing Spray paint cartons.
DOLPHIN AEROSOL SPRAY PAINT can has a volume of 400 ml with 12 cans packed in each carton.